Friday, October 20, 2006

SECOND THOUGHTS

Sorry I haven't kept up the conversation between HOTRODSWANTED1 and myself but I got busy.


Here's where we left off.

HR- Hey baby! I am home alone and in the mood for some good sex.

GW- Hey. I just happen to be in the same position (so to speak). How we gonna make this happen or is this just all chum? Just worked a tough day- dirty, sweaty- all aching muscles and oozing pheromones. Where's that pic i asked for? I asked nicely. You know I only have so much patience. I'm gonna take a shower, roll one, crack a beer and think of what i would do to you under that blue shirt?

HR- What did you thought about doing under my blue shirt?

GW- That's as good as you got? Once again, it seems I'm doing all the work in this relationship. We aren't growing as a couple. I feel neglected and taken advantage of. You want to know what I'll do under that blue shirt...? Lay back on that kitchen table. Scooch your ass up a bit. There. Now....But wait a minute. There I go again! All I do is give. Give. Give. What about Glen?

PS
Pay attention to sentence structure and use of past, present and future tense. My dick gets soft when I have to diagram too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home