Friday, September 22, 2006

GETTING TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER

GW- Now you're talking my language (although your grammar, spelling and sentence structure leave a little to be desired).I would very much like to bend you over that chair and make you howl like the dirty little slut you seem to wan to be.Or are you all talk?

HR- Anything that say i can back it up baby. I wnat you to come and rock this pussy of mine.

GW- OK. I'll take your word for it. Send me the specs. and I'm there. But before you do, take another picture of that sweet pussy and send that. It IS the internet ya know. You could be a 65 year old fat Italian man with bad breath and a toupee. Til then...

HR- I'll have to9 try and give you direction,cus I'm new in town.

GW- What am I not getting across here? I'll bang you, lick your pooosy, sztick my finger up your puckered little asshole....and teach you how to diagram a sentence. Do you get paid by the word? Don't tell me you'll give me directions. JUST GIVE ME DIRECTIONS! IF THIS IS YOU IDEA OF CYBER FOREPLAY- I'M NOT PLAYING. I'm getting angry. You don't want to make me angry, do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home