Thursday, September 21, 2006

LOVE BLOSSOMS

HR- I want it all.

GW- Me too. Let me know how I can give it to you.

HR- Well babes, my favorite position is doggy style. Can you fuck me in that style.

GW- I can fuck you in any style you want. Ever here of missionary? I invented that one. But let me ask you- are you some pimply faced jerk who is hired by this site just to keep me on the line with your blab? Or are you the hot chick in the pic who wants a stiff dick? If it is the lattertell me how we can take care of that itch. If the former, go grab yer own and stop emailing me.

HR- You are a real hottie and me and you together is going to get the fire blazing. Don't ever talk to me like that again because i will sit on your face and you are not going to be able to breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home